6 burrito size tortillas
1 pack of salted tortilla crisps
1 tin of Black Beans
200g tofu, crumbled
1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp of Coconut and Turmeric Salsa
Your choice of sliced vegan cheese
Salt & Pepper
• Heat the oil in a large skillet or frying pan. Add the tofu and the salsa. Give it a good stir and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
• Remove the stone of the avocado and add it to a bowl. Smash it with a fork until it is smooth. Squeeze the lime juice in to the bowl and season it with salt and pepper
• Lay a large tortilla on a flat surface. Layer: tofu, smashed avo, black beans, tortilla and a slice of vegan cheese. Add extra salsa if you feel like to. 🙂
• Fold the edges of the tortilla toward the centre.
• Place in the oiled skillet, seam side down. Cook for a few minutes n each side until the exterior is firm, crunchy and golden brown. Cut and serve!
Black beans*, water. *ORGANIC
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy values (Kcal) 57
Energy values (kj) 240
Fat (g) 0.6
(of which saturates) (g) 0.0
Carbohydrate (g) 6.3
Sugar (g) 0.0
Fibre (g) 5.1
Protein (g) 4.1
Salt (g) 0.05