Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
3 sweet potatoes, pierced and roasted until tender
200g of tinned sweet corn or 1/2 tin of sweet corn
1/2 tin of Red Kidney Beans
1 tbsp of Italian Tomato Puree
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 avocado, smashed
Salt & Pepper
• Turn on the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and roast the potatoes for 35 – 45 mins. Set them a side to cool.
• Until the potatoes are roasting make the fillings: cook the sweet corn and kidney beans together with the tomato puree and the spices. Season to taste.
• Mix the smashed avocado with the juice a lime. Season with salt and pepper.
• Once the potatoes cooled down a bit, cut them in the middle. Spoon the fillings evenly.
• Serve it with fresh coriander.
Red Kidney beans*, water. *ORGANIC
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy values (Kcal) 53
Energy values (kj) 222
Fat (g) 0.3
(of which saturates) (g) 0.0
Carbohydrate (g) 5.3
Sugar (g) 0.0
Fibre (g) 5.8
Protein (g) 4.4
Salt (g) 0.05