Mixed Bean Salad with Hemp Dressing
1 can Mixed Beans
1/2 Small Red Onion
1/2 cup fresh Cilantro
Juice from 1 Lemon
1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 tbsp Cold Pressed Apple Cider Vinegar With The Mother
1 tbsp Cold Pressed Hempseed Oil
Salt to taste
• Rinse and drain beans then add them to a large bowl.
• Dice the tomatoes and cucumber, finely dice the red onion. Roughly chop the herbs, and remove the stems, then add them to the bowl.
• In a small bowl, add the dressing ingredients and stir to combine.
• Pour the dressing over your salad and toss well.
• Add more lemon juice, vinegar, or salt to taste if desired.
• You can serve this tasty salad immediately, but it’s best served after it chills in the fridge for at least an hour.
Beans* in variable quantity (White beans*, Red kidney beans*, Butter beans* and Chick peas*), water. *ORGANIC
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy values (Kcal) 58
Energy values (kj) 241
Fat (g) 0.7
(of which saturates) (g) 0.0
Carbohydrate (g) 6.0
Sugar (g) 0.0
Fibre (g) 5.2
Protein (g) 3.8
Salt (g) 0.04