Mr Organic pastas are made with only 100% Organic Italian durum wheat from Canosa di Puglia, better known as the ‘granary’ of Italy. Each batch is crafted in small quantities and dried slowly at low temperatures. How else could they make their pasta so authentically tasty!
All Mr. Organic food is made with organically grown ingredients and love for our planet.
1/4 pack of Italian Whole Wheat Spaghetti
1/4 pack of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
400ml Italian Passata
Salt, Pepper to taste
¼ tsp Parsley
½ tsp Basil
Alternatively use 1 jar of your favourite Mr Organic pasta sauce
• Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions and preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
• Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and mix the spaghetti with the Mr Organic Passata and seasoning.
• Brush a muffin tin with Olive Oil and transfer the pasta into the muffin tins, pressing the pasta down into each mould with a spoon.
• Optional: top with your favourite toppings (e.g. mushrooms and dairy-free cheese)
• Bake the muffins in the oven for 25 minutes and carefully remove them from the tin.
Minimum delivered shelf life: 6 months.
Ingredients: Organic durum whole wheat semolina.
Nutrition information per 100g: Energy 1450 kJ (342 kcal), Fat 1.9 g, of which saturates 0.4 g, Carbohydrate 67 g, of which sugars 4 g, Fibre 5 g, Protein 12 g, Salt 0.02 g.