Quick and easy ‘Pasta alla mamma’
Whole Wheat Penne
1 clove of Garlic, diced
1 tin of Chopped Tomatoes
Splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
• Cook pasta of your choice following the instructions on the back of the pack.
• While the pasta is cooking, heat the pan and add a little of olive oil (optional).
• Add the garlic, stirring occasionally, until the garlic has turned golden, approximately 2 minutes.
• Pour the chopped tomatoes into the pan, season with a pinch of sea salt and some black pepper and cook for a further minute.
• To serve, simply divide the pasta between the bowls and add the chopped tomato and garlic sauce on top.
Whole Durum Wheat Semolina*, Water. *ORGANIC
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy values (Kcal) 342
Energy values (kj) 1450
Fat (g) 1.9
(of which saturates) (g) 0.4
Carbohydrate (g) 67
Sugar (g) 4.0
Fibre (g) 5.0
Protein (g) 12
Salt (g) 0.02